Triple butter mix for hair and body
I did not use exact measurements because I really only do that for my science classes for everything else I just eye ball it.
I used mango, shea, and cocoa butter. I didn’t use my cocoa butter only about 5 little disks of it.
Triple butter mix
About a cup of mango butter
1/2 cup of shea butter
2 table spoons of cocoa butter
1 teaspoon of vitamin e oil, rosehip oil, sweet almond oil, and avocado oil.
Add olive oil and coconut oil as you mix or blend until creamy and smooth.
I uses my new blender to make it as smooth as it is. I cannot wait to try this in my hair. My skin already loves it. Please feel free to try this for yourself you can use whatever oils and butters work for you. Let me know how it works out.
Later today I’ll be posting a chocolate frappucino recipe with flaxseed and peanut butter yum.
- My Favourite Hair & Body Butter (naturallyyew.wordpress.com)
- SHEABUTTER – Your New Beauty Secret! (glownaija.wordpress.com)
- Whose shea/mango butter mixture? – Mine! (ricciolina.wordpress.com)
- The Benefits of Shea Butter for Hair and Scalp (dailyglow.com)
- Homemade Beauty for~ Dummies (obsessivelyprettycalm.com)